Hi All Mariana followers, Troy here.
Mariana asked me to tell you all she is alright up in the Australian bush.
As I write, she is trekking through some native land somewhere in the pilbara/gascoyne (Central Western Australia), wearing a fluorescent shirt, steel cap boots and the Australian component a full face fly net!! The surface temperature up there can get over 60 degrees and little whitey Mariana is probably a little pink.
She will be back next Friday the 21st October. Unfortunately for her she has left me all alone in this house which means there will be no food, no clean clothes and dust everywhere when she gets back. I'm all talk (bravado), I am not brave enough to do that!
To update you on life;
I am getting my passport again! I have to get a yellow fever vaccination to go over there, if I wish to return home that is. By the sounds of Brazil, I should be getting 100s of vaccinations!
Mariana has used her kitchen aid and made macaroons! Yummy!
Her succulent plants are all flowering and the vegetable patch is booming, especially the artichokes.
More wine has been purchased and we have run out of storage space, that girls loves her vino... and ice-cream.
The dress maker (Mariana Cruz Rodrigues de Campos) has made a beautiful black dress.
There is now a spare bed, so you now all have to come over, one at a time.
Thank you Mother and Father for the dinners you gave Mariana, lucky for me she had to take someone.
Looking forward to a big christmas and to my secret santa, my havaianas are wearing thin..
Love,
Troy and Mariana from the wild west
sexta-feira, 14 de outubro de 2011
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
It has been over an hour now and nothing!
ResponderExcluirMidnight would be a good excuse but it's Friday!!
Hi Troysucho,
ResponderExcluirPoor pink Mari!!!! You should make a very, very, very nice dinner on 21st October!
What does "bravado" mean?
Beijo,
Lori
Bravado is a pretend courage or behaviour
ResponderExcluirI have been wondering if I should make Mariana a nice dinner, or if she should make me one for leaving me home alone!!!
Thank you for your replies!
Troy
Hy Troy
ResponderExcluirI am wondering how much Mariana is suffering with the hot weather. She never enjoyed.I think you really should prepare a very nice meal for her.In fact, you must practice your skills at the kitchen, because you will use them here. Ahahahaha..
Kisses for you both, Mummy
Mariana just called and she gets to come back early, tomorrow at 4! She has survived!
ResponderExcluirVery exciting and it means I will have to cook tonight so it will be waiting for her on arrival.
I promise to cook a couple of curries over there also, I'll trade you a curry for a paella!?
Hi Troy,
ResponderExcluirCristina didn't tell you, but we were in Campos de Jordão, for the week end. Cristina spent part of week over ther, as she is teacher, and teacher´s day was in october 15th, and they have free week "saco cheio".
Once we are there, normally don't use computer, reason that I didn't answer you, as desirede (one hour, rsrsr).
Is good to know that Mariana survived on hot place.
regards.
João Antonio
No problems at all.
ResponderExcluirTeachers do seem to get a lot of free days and weeks, well at least in Australia.
I hope you had a good time in Campos de Jordao. I see they call it Brazilian Switzerland, funny little place. Maybe Mariana will take me there!
Mariana will be back this afternoon and she is very much looking forward to calling you.
Have a great week,
Troy
Hi Troy
ResponderExcluirYes, your will be with us in Campos de Jordão for the Reveillon. It will be good. By the way, where is Mari?
Cris
Probably Mary still sleeping. Am I write??
ResponderExcluirAnd why she didn't send us news?
It has been almost 12 hour, Cristina wrote you, and no answer?
You started to ask answer on the chat, so you will find on me a guy that will bother you a lot (rsrsrs).
According brazilian hospitality, be prepared to gain some weight while being over here (is that 10kgs enough on you?).
rgds
João Antonio