Hi All,
I'm writing to thank you all for a fantastic time full of laughs, relaxation,gifts, generosity and kindness. It was wonderful to meet you all and to who I did not meet, I will be back. I would like also to say, please Brazilians come to Australia. OK, I won't lie the flights are bad in all ways from expense to length but when you get here we will definitely make it worth your while.
Just as a warning we intend, possibly with friends to come back for the world cup to watch Australia beat Brazil.
Thank you all very much,
Smacks,
Troy
P.S. I will get some favourite photos up here soon.
segunda-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2012
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Troy,
ResponderExcluirWas a pleasure having you over here.
We had good time together, was pleased for us.
We tried to understand your AussieEnglish, was not easy, but I think we could have some talkings.
As Lorena wrote, is dificult to understand White Wine, and a lot, a lot anothers words.
We hope can see you both durind this year.
Australia beat Brasil, only dreaming!!!!!!!!, or in Australia Rugby (don't know correct game name)
Rgds,
João Antonio
Hello Troy!
ResponderExcluirWe também be very feliz with you in here! You can ver that I betterei very much my english depois que you past for aqui...Before I não conseguia writer this way.
I, Tia Gê, Lucas e Thiago ficamos very happy because you veio na nossa house! Foi a very special momento!
I hope that you tenha likeado de nós too!
We have muita vontade mesmo de know Australia! Who knows in breve we don´t go to aí!
Well, my vocabulário don´t is too grande...so I will stopeando for here...
Strong abraço and special kiss for my linda e amada umbrella female - m (sombrinha - m = sobrinha) !!
Tio Miguel